Pinatex crossbody minimalist satchel
One of the few truly sustainable and ethical handbags on the market, this leather alternative Pinatex crossbody satchel is made from pineapple leaves left after the fruit has been harvested. No extra land, water, fertilizers or pesticides are required to produce them. Piñatex also provides new additional income for farmers while creating a vibrant new industry for pineapple growing countries such as the Philippines. Not only that it has been made with care in the GW Brussels atelier to fit your needs, to be comfortable to wear and stylish so you can feel good about this bag in every way.
(Please note this bag has a magnetic clasp and gold pebbles print, any other photos are to show the size, shape and strap length)
Only 1 left in stock
- 10 x 7 x 2 inches, easily holds wallet, phone, notebook, fold-up umbrella and more.
- Comfortable Pinatex strap 26 inches at shortest, 49 inches at longest.
- 7 inch interior slip pocket.
- Unlined, hand printed Pinatex reverse, firm wool felt texture.
- Non-toxic water based ink – grey pebbles print interior.
- Brass hardware.
- Magnetic button fastener.
Please allow up to two weeks for production as this bag will be made especially for you
*It is recommended for this item to choose tracking with your shipping option as without it a missing package cannot be followed up.