It’s been a bit of a slow start to the year for me especially as I had been so busy up until the very end it’s actually quite an anticlimax. I kind of expected to hit the ground running in 2017 but instead found myself floundering in a sea of ideas and papers. There are so many more things I want for Grey Whale this year, not just for myself but for helping to create something positive in the world and it’s time to get more intentional about this. It doesn’t have to be a huge monumental thing but I truly believe every small step in the direction of good counts. So some exciting things are in the pipeline but more on that in my next post because for now I want to show you a fun little project I just completed! Continue reading Re-imagining Hokusai, bags inspired by Japanese print
- Big monstera leaf print fabric
- New stores stocking Grey Whale bags!
- New PINATEX handbag collection!
- Ethical wardrobe: Autumn get the look
- How to organise your handbag or purse – Marie Kondo style
- What is vegan leather and is it eco-friendly?
- Making the bag – a look behind the scenes!
- Catch up, Makers 4 Refugees and exciting things to come